Charitable Organization Commitment Form
Charity understands and agrees with the benefits stated below:
- One-stop shop for a large portion of your more common and some unique items needed for your fundraising auctions. Charities may have the opportunity in receiving up to $20,000 worth of donations when available.
- Site is supplied constantly and the inventory changes. Check back often… the goods and services are on a first come first serve basis.
- Provide copy of business license, non-profit certificate, EIN of charity to business/merchant when requested.
- Frees up volunteer hours on other more pressing needs for the event.
- Low annual registration fee of ONLY $100.00.
- Low Service fee ONLY if the item is successfully auctioned!
- Return of un-auctioned items.
- Emailed “Thank You” on behalf of the charitable organization to the Business/Merchant of donated item(s) with the amount auctioned, name of recipient, contact email and/or phone number.
- Items will be given an item number for ease of tracking, both within our system and yours.
- Silent or Live Auction must take place within six (6) months of securing the auction items
- Agrees to compensate Gallery of Hope, a six percent (6%) service fee (SF) of the face value of any item that is auctioned at the event within thirty (30) days from close of auction.
- Agrees to return any item(s) that were not successfully auctioned within ten (10) days from close of event or auction.
- Compensation to Gallery of Hope increases as follows if initial thirty (30) day deadline is exceeded;
Thirty-One (31) to Sixty (60) days : Ten (10%) percent SF
Sixty-One (61) to Ninety (90) days : Fifteen (15%) percent SF
Ninety-One (91) to One-Hundred-Twenty (120) days : Twenty-Five (25%)